Skip to main content

About your Search

20131202
20131210
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2
there. the top 10% wealthiest have half the country's income. the other half goes to the bottom 90%. combine that with two political facts. one, president obama is at or near all time lows in popularities. he would be a drag on his own party if elections were held. the gop's party hit bottom. an r next to your name in swing areas is also a drag as far as voters are concerned. 2014 may not be as predictable as everyone is making it out to be and why it's critical for politicians to be on the right side of this message. buffalo springfield said there is something happening out here and what it is ain't exactly clear. an adviser tried to spell this out in a memo that can be seen in an open letter to washington in the establishment of both parties. they argue that the growing gap is pushing the country to a tipping point. underneath this turmoil, you can see the shape of a populous movement that will in time move the politicians to action or throw them out of office. the country is moving towards new leaders who will be problem solvers and build institutions capable of making a differe
. >>> the young and the restless as president obama makes a pitch for the future to future leaders. a new survey shows serious skepticism and cynicism among millennials. protests across the country calling for an increase in minimum wage. the focus is fast food restaurants. can any change happen quickly? elizabeth warren said no thanks to 2016. new police reports put rob ford in the hot seat again and dennis rodman is headed to north korea. good morning from washington. it's thursday, december 5th, 2015. i'm luke russert for chuck todd. chuck is on the way back from a focus group in ohio. you don't want to miss "the daily rundown." it's a political junkie's dream. there may be an early christmas present taking shape on capitol hill. a budget agreement may be done within the week. negotiators are said to be optimistic about their chances. there lots of moving parts. here's what we are hearing about what's taking shape. it would well most likely be a two-year deal covering 2014 and 2015 and would fund the government as well as relieve the sequester cuts. it looks like the budget numb
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2